Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Gen Con 2014: T-minus 2 days...

So, here we are. For the first time in many a year, I am able to do all four days of one of the largest gaming gatherings in the country. And I am pumped. Not only do I not have to fight to get the days off, I HAVE the days off.

Of course, there are some who are not happy about my leaving...

The weekend has already started, in a way, as LAST NIGHT was spent with the travelers from the west, those who traveled on what is known as "The Game Train", when Wizards of the Coast's best and brightest...

Yeah, OK, look, there was ALOT of tapas eaten...and a lot of nerd talk...and they jab been on a train for two days...and it was late...

Anyway, there is still a little packing to do, but I wanted to give a shout out to all of my friends who Cosplay...because this is looking a little daunting to get packed and I'm not even doing that much...so respect, ladies and gents...
Yikes.

Alright peeps I will see a bunch of you in Indy...

LET'S DO THIS THING!

No comments:

Post a Comment